Weapons LIst (Signature and non-signature) List and gun weapons?

1. Can some one give me a weapons list both signature and non signature weapons or if you can't give me that where can i get more gun based weapons i only have the shot pistol and i want something better please help.

User Info: kingk11

kingk11 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you're a low level digimon, call a friend! If you call another digimon and go to the shop, it will show more gun weapons.

User Info: doan56

doan56 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I<Shot Tech>I - Shot Pistol, Beam Magnum, Sword Cannon, Blaster Gun, Sphere Nova, Omega Raptor.I<End>I Also, the description might tell you the bullets look different like with the Beam Magnum, It says "Fires Magnum Bullets" but it doesn't they all look the same. I<Crush Tech>I - Crush Arm, Mighty Talon, Hook Katar, D Slayer (Dragon Slayer), Nova Blade, Drill Bunker I<End>I Wargreymon X's signature weapon is the Kaiser Knuckles, BK Wargreymon X's is the Demon Arm.

User Info: Flygon1125

Flygon1125 - 5 years ago 0 0