Question from PokemonMegaFan

When do all of Veemon's MP Techniques upgrade when you Tech Up?

Okay, I know that Veemon's Petty Bolt upgrades to Mega Bolt when your Blast Tech is at 301, but when do Veemon's other MP Techniques upgrade when you Tech Up? Like what Blast Tech Level does his Mega Bolt upgrade to Giga Bolt? Like what Blast Tech Level does his Petty Impact upgrade to Mega Impact? And what Blast Tech Level does his Mega Impact upgrade to Giga Impact? And what Blast Tech Level does his Petty Freeze upgrade to Mega Freeze when you Tech Up? And what Blast Tech Level does his Petty Heal upgrade to Mega Heal? Also, I know first is Petty, then is Mega, then I think is Giga, but what upgrade comes after Giga? And then after that? Thanks!

sharpshooter826 answered:

When you reach around level 100, then you should be able to upgrade your mp tech to the highest level, which is Infinite. Petty > Mega > Giga > Terra> Infinite. Boost your blast tech to 1971. Your Heal tech to 2171. And Your Force Tech to 2411. They should all be infinite.
1 0