Question from brboyles1

How do I activate the last howling stone?

I am trying to activate the howling stone in the secret village and it says I am supposed to pause during howling...how do i do that. If I try to pause, it starts over? What am i missing?
Thanks for any help you can give me!

brboyles1 provided additional details:

It does let me howl normally. When I listen to the howl it shows a pause, but when i try to pause it just makes me start over.
Thanks!

Answers

monsoonofdoom answered:

Will it let you howl normally ? or is a message saying pause coming up
is it pitch?
i will attempt to be of assistance give e details
0 0

hangman_link answered:

Just follow the tune it wants you to play, and forget about pausing.
0 0

Link959 answered:

ur not supposed to pause. If u wanna remember, have a piece of paper and pencil. Listen to the stone and right down the pitch. It should be able to howl easier. PS, a hint is, almost every howl stone is a sone on Ocorina of time, ecxept the a few (like the last 1)
0 0

Game_Freak30 answered:

while ur howling and u dont no what to do next click B and it will show what to do, then when u want to howl again, just click A. (the blue lines will still be there.)
1 0