How do I get to the prison dongeon?

1. I'm stuck! I am trying every single thing to get to the prison dongeon place. I found this really really dark cave, but I don't know if that's the way. Is it? If not, can someone tell me where to go please? Thanks!

User Info: squilliam474

squilliam474 - 7 years ago

1. It would help if I knew where you were in the game (I mean location, not how far into the game you are) because I can't tell if you are having trouble figuring out how to get to the Gerudo Desert - or if you are there but can't quite see where to go. Just in case, here's how to get to the desert: at Lake Hylia, along the southern side, climb a hill toward a very tall tower. Talk to the guy there and he will give you a memo. Bring the memo to the scary clown guy who runs the cannon thingy on the surface of the lake. Choose "Oasis Flight" and he will shoot you into the Gerudo Desert.

Once you are there, run toward the northwest corner of the map. Along the way, defeat some bokoblins and steal one of their giant pigs. Use the A button to make the pig dash through some wooden fences. After that you'll have to defeat a small army of bokoblins and King Bulbin. Then the way to the prison dungeon (it's called Arbiter's Grounds) will open. It involves another dash through a gate and more fences on another giant pig.

Hope this helps. If you need more info, just ask!

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0