Question from Kaleidoscalp

How do I correctly perform the "Back Slice" hidden skill?

I do what the guy tells me, but I can't seem to actually perform the move. Any tips?

CryBaby51 answered:

And if you are playing on the gamecube, try this: simply hold the control stick to one side or the other, then press A, A, B.
0 0

Answers

kirkinout answered:

You want to target the enemy and jump to the side twice. The first jump will look like a regular side-step jump, but for the second jump, Link will roll behind the opponent, at which point you need to push the A button to actually execute the attack.
0 0

saturos_4_ever answered:

Learning this technique can be tricky for some, as the controls are not perfect and the timing is precise. Just practice and side jump twice, as you come out of the roll from the second jump hit A to perform it, just keep trying and you'll perfect it eventually
0 0

GhostChrome answered:

Perfect answers given. Side jump twice while targeting. You will circle around the opponent automatically and then come up. It's good for avoiding attacks too. During the roll, shake your wiimote and you'll come up swinging. One of my favorite moves in the game.
0 0