Question from dahbaddestx3

How do I beat (thosee worm like thihngs)?

Im trying to unlock a monkey but when i step on a tile a worm like monster throws me in the air. I dont know what to do to defeat them. and now im stuck at this part.

Storm101 answered:

Use the Gale boomerang, and then slash them with your sword. If you don't have the boomerang, you should still be able to walk around them.
6 0

Answers

kingnahum17 answered:

If you don't have the Gale Boomerang, you just walk along the left edge of the tile bridge (right on Wii) and you will be unharmed. There are no worms on that side. After that you need to light all the 4 lanterns to raise the steps.
You are unble to defeat those worms at this point. So come back when you the Boomerang to blow out alll of the torches for a piece of heart.
1 0

Strawberry_Jum answered:

Keep in mind, if you watch the tiles you can see where the worms are. Just wait a few seconds, watch where the tiles move and avoid those tiles. I think there are four worms in that room.
1 0

twili74 answered:

'Rang 'em.
0 1

How do I beat Zant? Answered cashal
How do I beat invisible lantern guy? Answered FrenchGurl13
How do I beat Destert Temple? Answered KatieBailey7
How do I beat (MiniBoss) Biggoron? Answered DJ_Kitsune
How do I beat the three boer and the enemys that are on them? Open bigdad6