Question from Robbarama12

I am stuck in Hyrule Field and cannot get back to Ordon, how do I get past the boulders?

I have completed Kakariko Village. Have been bowled over on my way to Death Mountain. I have Epona and am in Hyrule Field. I have gone over the bridge to get back to Ordon Village and am blocked by boulders. I have searched all over trying to get back, but cannot. I have read walkthroughs and this does not seem to be a problem for anyone. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

CryBaby51 answered:

Are you going back to Ordon Village to talk to Bo the mayor? Did you exit Kakariko Village to the north? You won't be able to get through that way if you don't have the bombs yet. Go back through Kakariko Village and take the southern exit out of it. Then you'll be in the Kakariko Gorge part of Hyrule Field and you'll be able to return to Ordon Village from there.
3 1

Answers

NintendoGirl12 answered:

Take a bomb and put by the boulder and explode it. Or if you have the bow and arrow take a bomb and set it in with the bow and arrow then shoot it the boulder and it should explode.
0 0