Question from PINK_HATERS_123

Boss key?

I just need the key. I'v read the book AND the online guides! I still don't understand! please explain!

I'm in lake bed temple. I'v been stuck on this for over a year!

Thanks 4 answering this question. This actually means a lot 2 me.

From: CryBaby51 5 years ago

Ah, yes. The infamous water maze room. I HATE this room. Anyway, from the big circular room where the boss door is, here is what you do.
1) Go through the western door on the lower level. Make sure water is going into that door by moving the stair. Enter the next room.
2) Get across the room by hanging on the moving platform clawshot targets. Drop onto the ledge in the middle to get onto the second spinning platform. Enter the door on the west side.
3) This is the water maze room. Start by dropping down to the bottom. There is a bombable boulder in front of you. Bomb it and go through.
4) After going through, to your left about halfway to the surface, is a platform next to another bombable boulder. Bomb it, go through and drop to the bottom.
5) To your left, on the bottom, is another bombable boulder. Bomb it and go through.
6) Swim up to the surface. You should be near a door leading south. Go through it.
7) Hang from the clawshot target and lower yourself onto the boss key chest.

Voila!

There are 8 dungeons in this game and they all have a boss key. You need to be more specific, i.e. which temple? And what is the actual problem? And yes, please be detailed. No-one can help you with no information.