Question from liebe31

Where can I find my last heart piece?

I have all my hearts and heart pieces except for one, but everytime I go to the Fortune teller and look under the LOVE fortune she says that the picture is hazy, unclear, and that I have not gone there yet. What I do I do or how do I find this piece?

honorary_oracle asked for clarification::

Did you get every one from the dungeons? there's two in each.

Answers

CryBaby51 answered:

I believe most of the walkthroughs have a list of the heart pieces. Why don't you try checking those and trying to remember which one you didn't get? Because if you have all but one heart piece, there's no area yet that you haven't been, except Hyrule Castle and there aren't any heart pieces there.
0 0

TempestEpona answered:

I think that a that point you should beat the game and then adk the fortune teller about it.
0 0

originalLink answered:

Get your fotune toled by the fortune teller
(choose the love option).
it should give you a reference point then make a check list for that area using one of the wonderfull faqs an go hunting
0 1

ronepo answered:

It's in the last dungeon then in hyrule castle. If you got those then idk.
0 0