Question from twilightlord44

How do I get past the lakebed temple?

How do I get to the basement in the lakebed temple? Everything else is done, I just can't find the key to the basement.

twilight1227 asked for clarification:

Sorry, but can you be a little more specific. Do you mean the room with the spinning staircase?

Axel_Blaze answered:

If you mean the boss key then you have to take the left hand bottom path(Game Cube) again. You'll enter the room with the two large gears, instead of climbing up this time ride the platform round and use your clawshot on the targets on the second gear(look up) to get to the door on the far side of the room. This will take you into a destoyed looking room. Dive into the water and navigate your way through using water bombs on some boulders and you'll come to door that leads to a small room with a clawshot target above a trapdoor. Hook the target then lower down into the room below to fing the boss key. To exit this room there is an underwater door that leads back to the destroyed looking room. Head back out to the main room and take on the boss. As for the boss the first part is very like the water temple boss in Ocarina Of Time. I'm sure you'll beat him though.
2 0

Answers

Azamara answered:

I definatly found this temple the most difficult but you need to be more specific... The part I got confused with were the falling stalagtites... All you have to do if you get to a dead end is check for stalagtites on the ceiling and then shoot them down. That should help you through a few dead ends. But other than that I cannot think what you might be having problems with. Sorry!
0 0