Question from Twilightking409

Where can I find the largest fish in the game?

I really need to find the biggest and how to catch. the place is what I need only not what type of fish it is.

DARK_CLAW answered:

You have to get the "Sacred sinking lure" in the fishing area in the Layranu Province {**however you spell it**}. (the lure is in the corner where all of the ducks are) but you have to normally fish it out, not when in the rental cannoe,

NOTE: the sinking lure may not apear until you obtain the frog lure, which is a ***** to get

Then if you'll notice, the place will go through all four seasons everytime you enter, so in order to catch the BIG FISH its in the fall. Then you have to go in the corner where there are a **** load of lillypads. {**I think it's normally where the bridge is when your not in the rental cannoe.**} Since you dont want to know what kind of fish it is i wont tell, but anyway. once you catch 'er the fiching girl will snapshot a photo of you holding the monstrocity with one arm.

NOTE: It doesnt matter which outift you put on, it will always default as the green tunic in the colorless picture and if any time the lady sees you fishing with the cheating one, she'll take it away but then another sinker will be where they usually spawn. By the ducks. So when fishing....always go alone.
0 0

Answers

SIMSteven answered:

It varies. If you're bobber fishing it's generally in the various hidden caves around the Hyrule Field. Otherwise, for reel fishing it just takes a lot of catching and you need to be in the right season to catch certain fish.
0 1

DARK_CLAW answered:

AND you DO have to be in the cannoe when you try to find the BIG FISH or else it would be too easy now wouldnt it?
0 1

CryBaby51 answered:

I'll just clarify a little bit: you do not need to get the frog lure first. You can "find" the sinking lure once you have the coral earring. You do need the sinking lure to catch that BIG FISH and you do need to catch it from the canoe (the only place you can do lure fishing). That BIG FISH is usually among the lily pads which are on the other side of those two big rocks in the middle of the lake. I don't remember the best season to catch it; maybe check if there is a fishing FAQ. But if you're in the fishing hole and it's not the right season, just exit and re-enter and that will change the season.
0 0

CryBaby51 answered:

P.S. The only place to find this BIG FISH is at the Fishing Hole in Upper Zora's River.
0 1