Question from DeepThroat0

Missed Howling Stones/ Restart Game?

I missed the second howling stone while going up Death mountain. I came back later and activated it. However, before I could get to the place with the wolf I activated a different stone thinking the wolf would show up in two spots on the map. The first spot dissapeared and the third wolf taught me the second skill. The problem is that now the second howling stone does not work and I cannot get the wolf to show up at the Faron light spirits place. Do I have to restart the game to correct this?

calc_nerd answered:

First, Zelda has tons of fun glitches, and they have been there since ooc. And nandaba1 is right. It is just the sword spin that link does, which doesn't really come in handy anywhere. All of the skills before it are the best.
2 0

Answers

CryBaby51 answered:

No, you don't have to restart the game. Since you solved the problem already! Good job!
1 9

rshater1994 answered:

It doesnt matter what order you get it in and Im pretty sure the death mountain wolf appears outside castle town and each stone can be activated twice, and me, along with other people have never ran into a glitch in a zelda game
4 4

materialblade answered:

I agree with both answers you can't have the stone called wolf's in two places at once and rshater1994 is wrong the stone can only be played once per game when you have the scroll from that stone it cannot be activated again
0 3

masterofzelda10 answered:

nah dude your good dont worry about it just get another one open and to rshater have you REALLY not found any glitches in any zelda games? cuz there is alot
0 3

nandaba1 answered:

Ok it seems to be a glitch in the game since i can have multiple ones on my map but if u get all the others the game might correct itself or u just wont get the last skill wich is not important for anything.
1 2

DexUndead answered:

Ahhh i have the same exact problem. only with me, i activated two at a time, and two wolves showed up. and if memory serves, i got both of the skills, only now, i have no more stomes to activate, and one more skill to learn. And while it may be true that the last of Link's abilities is not essential, there are a few or more of us who just need to get it. 100% Completion is what we aim for.
0 1

maditee answered:

Sounds like a Problem with the disk. Maybe you either Do:

1) Buy a disc Sander kit with Fluid

2) Get a Sander machine

3) Get The closest game rental store to sand your disc

4) Get a new disc
0 1

robbert802 answered:

Weird i had like 3 wolfes at a time did u turn the game off without saving the first howling stone or restart but then went on and just didnt the check the map
0 0

robbert802 answered:

Did u look in the little pond to the left for gc and to the right for wii
1 0