Question from masterofzelda10

How do i get to lake hylia?

Is it possable to get to lake hylia without warping or paying money and is it possable to get out of gerdo dessert without warping or going through the cave of ordeals?

masterofzelda10 provided additional details:

I know that i just want to know how to get down there as a human without worping or paying the chicken guy

to the cry baby Iv beat the whole game with all heart peices and golden bugsand cave of ordeals beaten but i guess that would work really i just want to know this for conveinence

CryBaby51 answered:

I don't know where you are in the game, but if you've opened the Gerudo Desert, you should be able to do this.

1) To get to Lake Hylia without warping or paying the scary cucco guy, go to Kakariko Village and from there up to the Graveyard. Go to the secret Zora grave area and blow up the underwater boulder with a water bomb. That will open a passage into Lake Hylia. You can't get back to Kakariko from there however.

2) Another way to get to Lake Hylia is to exit Castle Town to the south. Go down to the field and go to the right. There is a large hole there. Jump down (or you can go to the edge of the field there and jump down) and you will be in the Lake.

Unfortunately, there's no way at all to get *out* of Lake Hylia without warping or paying the scary cannon guy.

The hawk grass is only in Upper Zora's River during the twilight. After the twilight the only hawk grass that will call that giant bird is down in Lake Hylia. And you have to be a wolf.

3) Besides the Cave of Ordeals, there's no way to get out of the Gerudo Desert without warping.
0 0

Answers

sukaface answered:

You have to get on bridge of Eldin and there is going to have fire start you move the boxes to the side and jump off you won't die.
1 1

jasonw131 answered:

You could take the river rafting challenge. It's free the first time.
0 1

SuperSmashBro13 answered:

As a wolf, go to Upper Zora's River and howl the hawk's song near the hawk grass. A big bird will swoop down and get you. Go through the obstacle course (outside of twilight, a free mini-game takes place, although you don't need to do this), and you'll arrive at Lake Hylia near some more hawk grass. As for the Gerudo Desert...I don't think there's any way to escape besides warping or going through the Cave of Ordeals. I was hoping for a different way myself, but those appear to be the only two ways to my knowledge.
0 0