Question from jamiejamies

Missed Eldin Bridge warp...Help!?

I think I missed the warp above Eldin bridge, and I'm afraid that if I can't replace the bridge piece I can't get into the temple.

gemstonepokemon answered:

you can't find the missing bridge piece, correct? Well, it's in Guduro desert, look there.(when you get to that point if your not there yet) Also, if you want to meet the grat fairy and have fairies at springs? then look fo the bridge piece
cause that is the only way to get them. you can get to temples with out it. :)

also you have to battle many enimies to get them after removing bridge piece like a pit of 100 trails for a Zelda game! it's fun!
2 0

Answers

DoublePie answered:

You have to go the long way around from Hyrule Castle Town to the north end of the Eldin Bridge. It's a pain, I know. I did the same thing. :(
Anyway, once you get there, you should be able to fight the shadow creatures. (WHY ARE THEY STILL THERE?!?) Beat them, and the warp will be unlocked.
2 1

CryBaby51 answered:

And you don't have to do it immediately. You can enter the temple without it - heck, you can even finish the game without it.
0 1

Sugardiablo answered:

You can do it at any point in the game. Warp to Gerudo desert, or if you don't have the warp thing yet, get there by the occa rocket thing fyer has. Not the mirror Chamber. Do you know where the cave of ordeals is? If not, then get to gerudo desert. Now if you are on the gamecube version, go to the map and you see where there is a bunch of lines? those are cliffs. You should have at least one clawshot. Ride a boar or turn into a wolf or simply run over near the lines. Get off the boar or turn into a human. You should see one of those plant things that flys. If you don't , back up until you see one. Clawshot one of them, and ride and let go after it hovers over a cliff. Do it until you see somthing big sticking out of the sand. Go near it, and the rest does it by itself.
1 0

lozfan123 answered:

Go back to the little town where u helped get the book for ilias memory then walk towards the broken bridge and right near it those twilight monsters will appear. kill all of them then you will get a teleport. warp to the desert and warp the big rock to your new warp and viola u got a nice new bridge
0 0