Question from LadyLolo22

Missed my Oasis Flight?

I played this game quite sometime ago and when i last played I got the memo from Auru and gave it Fyer, but I don't ever remember being launched to the desert. I'm still in Lake Hylia but am not getting the option to go back to the desert. Do I have to start over again? Or is there something I can do?

Kyuubinaru666 answered:

If you still have the memo, then you have yet to show it to Fyer. Do that first and then you can get to the desert.
4 1

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

You have to show the memo to Flyer, than after he reads it, he will unlock the Oasis Flight!
1 3

Sugardiablo answered:

both f the answers above are right, and I remember giving the memos to fyer, or at least showing them to him. Has the lake dried up yet and been refilled? If not, then you probly are thinking of the wrong memo to give to him. What was the last dungeon you came out of?
1 0

Sugardiablo answered:

If you don't have this game on your memory card from a long time ago, then that explains the memo problem. If you did, make sure you have the water temple done before doing this. Then go talk to auru and you will get the memo. Make sure you did each side quest correctly too. If you didn't, you might need to do them now. Try one of the walkthroughs.
If you don't have the game on the memory card from a long time ago, you may either be using the wrong memory card or you just deleted the thing on the memory card and you did everything all over again. If one of these is true, then make sure you have all the side quests done and have the water temple done. If you can't find the solution, then I really suggest you try a walkthrough.
1 0

Sugardiablo answered:

Also make sure you are using the memory card from a long time ago.
1 0