Review by Tboneplayer22

"Perhaps the greatest Zelda game ever"

This game is exactly what I had hoped for, and five times over. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess made the cube have one last good game before the Wii completely takes over.

The graphics left me awestruck at some times. There were a few times where the graphics weren't spectacular, but not still extremely good and wouldn't make the graphics rating to drop an entire point.

Game-play: 5/5
It's got all the game-play we've grown to love in a Zelda game, and more. The sword fighting is great, as in every game, and the special moves gives it the touch that puts it ahead of the other games. And then being able to be a wolf. That was a brilliant idea. The sensing, and digging. All great ideas. Kudos, Nintendo.

The story was very interesting. A little odd at times, but it still kept you wondering what would happen next and was very satisfying. I liked the story pretty well. It was very creative.

Control: 1/1
The controls were always smooth and never aggravating. The button setup was perfect and convenient. I really liked how they did the controls. There was never a time where I was wishing the control was better. I liked being able to use the c-stick for camera, like they've been doing on the Gamecube Zelda games. Having no way to move the camera kind of makes it hard to see.

Sound: .5/.5
The sound was great. Every single music track was awesome. It had that Zelda feel to it, with beautiful songs. I've already memorized some of the songs in there and are humming them over and over, which means they're very good.

Replay Value: 1/1.5
There are several side quests in this game, but not as big of ones as I would have hoped. There was no trading quest, which kind of made me sad. And most of the side quests are just on a wild goose chase of doing the same thing over and over again (I. e. finding bugs, killing Poes, etc). So it didn't exactly get full. But close.

Overall: 9.5/10, but since there's no fractions, then it rounds to a full 10/10.

You should definitely go out and buy this game. It was a piece of art, if a video game ever were one.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/02/07