Review by rolettman

"BUDOKAI 2 For the Gamecube is Awesome!"

This is my first review for any game and I am Glad it is Budokai 2 for the Gamecube. Around in 2004 people started making rumors about b2 not coming and almost gave up hope. Then in September it was announced! I was jumping for joy that day! Plus I got to tell you ps2 fans, That Budokai 2 for GC is WAY WAY WAY Better than that one on the ps2. Here are my reasons why it is WAY BETTER!

Graphics:(10)
What can I say? The graphics have imporved alot! I mean look the texture, the color, the awesome 3-D format and structure of the game makes the Characters stand out more in the Background.

Sound:(9.5)
Atari has once again perfect sound voices of every character. It sounds fresh, crisp , and exactly like how the character talks in the show. There is one thing it to improve just One thing! Cell's Voice when he is making his moves. The reason why I gave it a 9.5 because of cell. They just need to change his kamehameha voice and it's perfect!

Gameplay:(10)
This is like THE BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT that completely STANDS IT OUT!Atari has worked some pretty nice new moves we haven't seen. Also you can actually dodge a beam attack! Instead of taking it you could move out of the way with a simple button! Plus it shows how they do their fusions and you have to use certain combos! Finally it shows what it does when do/don't fully charge your death attack! For example Trunk's Burning Attack. If you didn't fully charge it does a weak attack but, if you did it will show the full attack and something new.

Storyline: (9)
The storyline is not that great but the reason I put it at a 9 is because you can variate the story. If defeat a final boss with someone besides Goku it does something different from the show. So go and try experimenting the story outcome!

Overall(10)
This game is the best so far. It has the materials required to make a top ten on my list or the official Gamecube list. I mean come on the graphics, sound, storyline, and gameplay are very good. If you think this doesn't satisfy your needs then you are not normal. Not normal at All!

EXTRAS?!
Yep you heard me Extras! Exclusive Features from the Ps2! Secret stages, Day/Night effect, battle damage uniforms, more costumes, and more difficult stages to entertainment some more!

Rent or Buy: BUY BUY BUY BUY! For $29.99 it is a steal! Most good games are like $49.99 and don't turn out well but, this game does an excellent job for such a low price! So get this game and start having fun!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/10/05