What is the best Eevee evolution?

1. I need to know which Eevee evolution is the best. I want a somewhat easy game to play, so i can trade with my Ruby/LeafGreen/FireRed.

User Info: Darkrai75

Darkrai75 - 7 years ago

1. I used Jolteon, and he did wonders throughout the game. He's fast, and he can hit hard. If you use the right TM's, he can have a fairly varied move-set as well. The only one I would recomend against, however, is Flareon, as he is sub-par in every game he has been in. Kind of a shame, really...

Anyway, it really is up to what you prefer.

User Info: Elementalninjam

Elementalninjam - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go with espeon that's who I used and I breezed through the game and also in leafgreen and firered you are unable to evolve Eevee into espeon or umbreon I'm not sure about ruby or sappfire

User Info: undertakerjoey

undertakerjoey - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. If you want to think strategically, then I certainly wouldn't go with jolteon or flareon. Their stats, types, and movesets just don't make the cut. Perhaps I'm biased, but I've always found Vaporeon to be the most balanced, able to take and deal out damage, with a decent moveset. Espeon is the best of them offensively, but it lacks defense, and if you have Colosseum, then you'll already be able to get both Espeon and Umbreon. So it depends on what style of play you do best with; offense or balance.

User Info: 6th_Dimensional

6th_Dimensional - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Umbreon, its really the only one I would recomend becuse it has well balanced stats. Also its hard to get in other versions. And he has few weaknesses.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. I think umbreon is the best because it hase great defence and its easy to level up. also it has great resitences against most shadow moves so yeah i think umbreon would be a good choice

User Info: deadly_link

deadly_link - 7 years ago 0 1