GBA to gamecube?
How do i get my pokemon from my sapphire to my XD? do i trade them or do i just link it with a cord and send them over or what?
Kofigotskillz - 7 years ago
Top Voted Answer
you need to do the following :-
1) Get a gba - gamecube link cable and connect both to it.
2) Save the game on sapphire in a pokemon centre.
3) Go to the woman in the basement of the phenac city pokemon centre and talk to her.
4) Switch on the gba and it will go on the trading screen.
5) Then trade the item/pokemon you want
cooney101 - 7 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|Gamecube to GBA?||Answered|
|Which TMs can be obtained multiple times?||Unresolved|
|Can you recapture gone [purified and released] pokemons?||Unresolved|
|Is it possible to enable trading from the very start of the game?||Unresolved|