Question from Kofigotskillz
GBA to gamecube?
How do i get my pokemon from my sapphire to my XD? do i trade them or do i just link it with a cord and send them over or what?
Top Voted Answer
you need to do the following :-
1) Get a gba - gamecube link cable and connect both to it.
2) Save the game on sapphire in a pokemon centre.
3) Go to the woman in the basement of the phenac city pokemon centre and talk to her.
4) Switch on the gba and it will go on the trading screen.
5) Then trade the item/pokemon you want
This question has been successfully answered and closed
I believe you also need to have defeated the Elite 4, but someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. You at least need to beat XD though.
Correct, you have to beat the E4 in R/S to be able to trade with XD.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.