Question from shanyn23

How do I get past the space needle?

How do we get past the part where you open the door to the south end of the Space Needle?

shaggy1fan asked for clarification::

Well you sorta gotta beat it
SORRY I'M NO HELP!!
I'VE GOT THE GAME I'VE COMPLETED BRONZE MODE BUT I'VE FORGOTTEN WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!
:-(

Answers

xTheSpoonx answered:

In story mode?
0 0

mnm88 answered:

That's from Battle For Bikini Bottom, and what you've got to do is beat the industrial park level, get the cruise bubble, return to the Sea Needle, go through the east door, turn to the right at the end of the small hall where there's a big giant gap that seems impossible to cross. Stand close to the edge and fire the cruise bubble through this big giant open area and there's a button hanging on the ceiling, really far away from where you should be. Hit it with the cruise bubble, and a platform will appear. Now run back through the east hall way and go to the bus stop. Switch to Sandy then continue through the west hall way. Turn left at the end, wait (if necessary) to get onto the platform, then ride it out for a golden spatula. For the south hallway, keep riding on the platform to the end, then hop on the lasso hook and you can reach the south hallway which contains a purple shiny object and a sock. (Be careful to not let the G-love make you fall out :)
0 0