Question from 93bronco

How do I get past captain blue begins?

Answers

juvenilejrocker answered:

Practice, practice, practice!

Try using different characters, or change up your playing style.
0 0

Lord_Darkly answered:

Just Cap. Jr, and spam cyclone attacks and knock the enemy out of the way
1 0

darthcobain17 answered:

Well, unfortunately I can't offer much more insight on this, but it simply is just a matter of keeping at it until you finally get that perfect round and scrape through! If you're like me you probably made it through the first two segments of the level OK and you got stuck on the third one where you have to blow up the comet and the alien ship and what not? After that the fourth segment, a boss battle, is way easy. As for that third segment though, I had to change my strategy on it before I could beat it. At first I was very aggressive (which is normally the way to go on this game) but then I adjusted to more of a sit back and wait approach. I would hit as many of the levers as I could possibly get to, but not if it put me in harms way, such as the missiles and laser shooting brains that show up later on. If I couldn't get to one of the levers to shoot at the targets I would shadow one of the other players and lay a beating on them, trying to steal their inventory. Eventually it paid off and I beat the level somehow! What I find with the Viewtiful Joe games is that although you do have to have a certain amount of skill and competency at the game to beat it, there is so much going on at once on any given level that a lot of your success does have to do with circumstance and luck. So you just have to keep plugging away and eventually you will have your moment and get past it. I find taking a break and working on another game for a day or two and then coming back to it helps sometimes. Good luck!
0 0