Question from yubob9

How do i get the green dome?

the green dome in BH

Answers

sickskater13 answered:

This may not work for you, but I use my left hand to tap the button really fast. If that doesn't work, i got nothin'.
0 0

hyper_squirrel answered:

What helped me to finally do it was to use the side of a pen and rub it as fast as I could over the 'A' button.
0 0

asoaso14 answered:

If by any chance you have siblings that have any snap circuit set besides the environmentaly friendly set (or if you or someone you know has one) connect the battery to the motor without the fan ontop of the motor and have the motor spinning while you let it hit the A button and hold it in that possition until you get the green top. also if you dont have access to a snap circuit set, you can go online and find a snap circuit set with the motor I used for $19.95 and it comes with free shipping on glammatoys.com.
0 0

How do I get to the ranch without getting cot? Unanswered igut100
How do I get past Andrew reynoids? Open xdude408
Please help? Open Unique122
Andrew Reynolds? Open Unique122
Can you walk without your board in this game? Open garrettawsome