How do i get the green dome?

1. the green dome in BH

User Info: yubob9

yubob9 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. This may not work for you, but I use my left hand to tap the button really fast. If that doesn't work, i got nothin'.

User Info: sickskater13

sickskater13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. What helped me to finally do it was to use the side of a pen and rub it as fast as I could over the 'A' button.

User Info: hyper_squirrel

hyper_squirrel - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If by any chance you have siblings that have any snap circuit set besides the environmentaly friendly set (or if you or someone you know has one) connect the battery to the motor without the fan ontop of the motor and have the motor spinning while you let it hit the A button and hold it in that possition until you get the green top. also if you dont have access to a snap circuit set, you can go online and find a snap circuit set with the motor I used for $19.95 and it comes with free shipping on glammatoys.com.

User Info: asoaso14

asoaso14 - 5 years ago 0 0