Question from ethanb3405

How do I beat storm?

I am playing sonic rider in story hero mode and I can't seem to beat storm...can you help.

Distant_Rainbow answered:

Memorize the course well; this is necessary for every single mission.

Since you're playing as Knuckles, you're a Power character. Noteworthy Power shortcuts are:

- After the upward slope after the fan, cut leftwards and break through the barrels there for a shortcut, which bypasses the molten metal waterfalls.
- After the first shortcut, if you look at the right wall one of the sections is colored differently; break through that part to access a Power-exclusive route which bypasses the Automatic Trails.

The first shortcut is a good one, but don't take the second. Instead, when you reach the fast-rotating spheres, hug just outside the spheres and stay as left as you can without falling off the edge to access a fast Automatic Trail, which is the quickest way to the finish line.

Summary: Keep taking the first shortcut and the quick Automatic trail, memorize the track thoroughly, be in control of your Air meter, and keep boosting. You'll win without much trouble; Storm isn't a hard opponent, as opposed to his boss Jet.
2 0