Question from Kayube

How do you do the jump on Sky Road?

I'm in story mode playing as Wave on the Sky Road stage. There's one part where there's a ramp leading to a boost ring but I can't seem to access it the way I could previous rings. Boosting off the ramp or jumping from the ramp just leads me to falling to my death rather than getting the control stick icon that lets me hit the ring. How do you get to the ring?

oqw answered:

You have to press the jump button on the ramp.
There are some ramps, that doesn't automatically sends you jumping. You can use those by pressing the jump before the ramp, and releasing the button on it. Use this technique on other ramps too, so you can jump bigger, and farther. (But don't use it on the flying ramps)
And one more advice: If a jumping ramp is curved up, then tilt the control stick down, to jump bigger; and if a ramp is straight, then tilt the control stick up.
Hope I could help :)
1 0

100 ring item in Metal City??? Answered gasolinecookie
Red Canyon? Answered gasolinecookie
How can I get rings a lot of rings quickly? Answered jraspider2
How do I unlock everything without doing the requirments? Answered tailsrules12345
How do I beat storm? Answered ethanb3405