How do I beat Wave the Swallow when I'm playing Story/Hero Mode?

1. I mean, I can beat all the other enemies just fine, I always come out in 1st place, but when I was racing Wave and they put me as Tails, that's when everything starts to go wrong.
    By the 2nd lap, I'm in 1st place, but it's only lived for like, 5 seconds. Then she always pulls up ahead of me, and gives herself a boost, that makes her go super fast so I can only follow her by riding her turbulence. But I STILL don't win.
    Whenever I find a short cut, she finds a SHORTER SHORTCUT. I can't beat her, and I've tried like 7 times already, and they all end up the same: I LOSE.
    The last lap is fine, but she always finds a way to beat me or go faster than me. I know that she's a character that's being played by a computer, but it seems like she's actually being played by a professional. Can anyone help me?

User Info: EternityCode814

EternityCode814 - 7 years ago

1. First you should play on practice/free run and figure out all the short cuts.
    Second you should trail behind her and right when your about to go off a ramp, dash and knock her out!

User Info: aura_reaver

aura_reaver - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I've beaten her before! just try to fnd as short a cut as possible. Ask Robert, my big half- brother! I'm sure he has it.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 7 years ago 0 0