Question from pookykitty14

What is the best property for a big ranch?

When i mean big i really mean BIG.

Answers

CatMuto answered:

Since Ranching refers to livestock, I'd suggest using the Oceanside Lot for that. And I mean choose a different Lot to start on!
You have room for the big barn there, as well as the Chicken Coop and enough room to have a pasture made up of about 6 - 8 fields of grass.

If you have the money and Theodore's heartlevel up, I suggest the mountain range - next to the Godess Pond or next to the Climbing Entrance. Those are big, you have a lot of room for grass and for the buildings. Downside is that you'll need a big fence, it takes longer to get everything cleared there and the game will still lag if all your animals are outside.

C-A
0 0

Jennifer1525 answered:

Ocean Side Lot. It is the biggest you can get, and if it isn't big enough, put your home on another plot of land and have your livestock and crops on the oceanside lot.
0 0

How do I chop down a tree on my property? Answered RockyTopx
Rival? Open demon2014
How do I get the pig? Unanswered AlphaSilverStar
Is there any way to tell up cracks and down cracks? Answered Magicuser22
Where is Lyla's shop? Answered Magicuser22