Question from pookykitty14

What is the best property for a big ranch?

When i mean big i really mean BIG.

Answers

CatMuto answered:

Since Ranching refers to livestock, I'd suggest using the Oceanside Lot for that. And I mean choose a different Lot to start on!
You have room for the big barn there, as well as the Chicken Coop and enough room to have a pasture made up of about 6 - 8 fields of grass.

If you have the money and Theodore's heartlevel up, I suggest the mountain range - next to the Godess Pond or next to the Climbing Entrance. Those are big, you have a lot of room for grass and for the buildings. Downside is that you'll need a big fence, it takes longer to get everything cleared there and the game will still lag if all your animals are outside.

C-A
0 0

Jennifer1525 answered:

Ocean Side Lot. It is the biggest you can get, and if it isn't big enough, put your home on another plot of land and have your livestock and crops on the oceanside lot.
0 0

ericore answered:

Understand that most of the properties on the outskirts have either a lot of trees or a lot of rocks; either way a lot of work to clear.

Only one property is sufficiently wide to accommodate large settlements and that the property by the mayor. Otherwise, for livestock Oceanside is a good cheap choice; 5g. Mayor's property 15g, or own 3-1,3-2,3-1 Flowerbud for 30g total to be perfectly in the middle of the map but have more or less the same space as the mayor's place; albeit the surface area is more in a straight line. But being close to the mine is a nice additional perk to the mayor's property.
0 0

How do I chop down a tree on my property? Answered RockyTopx
How can I get to the Silver Tools? Open Katsueki_Blood
The rucksack? Open honnosoyto
Rival? Open demon2014
How do I get the pig? Unanswered AlphaSilverStar