Henry art note and Luis?

1. I want the notes but I am having a hard time.

Henry I have been giving carrots good eggs and cocoa for a year and barely have 3 hearts.

Luis I give good eggs but I can never find him!! He's never in the mine town square or tool shop. I have a hard time finding Henry as well sometimes but not as bad.

Anyone know what they LOVE? And the best time to find them? Please and thanks!

User Info: animal_gurl

animal_gurl - 5 years ago
    Ok well I know I have met Luis but I'm not sure if he's moved in yet. How do I tell?

And Henry does not like eggs, they are his neutral gift.

Thanks!

User Info: animal_gurl

animal_gurl - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Luis visits every sunday or monday during the summer only.

User Info: Rickthenerd

Rickthenerd - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Louis moves into the Junk Shop once you've shipped 30 Rare Ores, so do that to make it easier to find him. Louis LOVES to receive Rare Ores and Special Eggs as gifts.
    I'm not sure if Henry loves eggs, I noticed he loves carrots and tomatoes most.

Henry is either at the bridge next to the waterfall in the mountains, at the beach or sometimes at Sunny Lake. Easiest to find him are rainy days, where he's at the Perch Inn.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0 0