Question from 13Framed

Which floors in the Moonlight Mine can I find limestones?

I've tried many foors already and still there is no sign of a single limestone. Am I suppose to use my hammer or my hoe to find it? Or is it even possible to find it in this mine? Also does the season matter?

Answers

nesseggman answered:

I think you can find them on any floor, but you must hit the rocks (not the crystals) to find them. They are quite rare on some floors, and some floors have more limestones than others. There is a floor that has all limestones in the crystals, as well, but that might be in the Lake Mine.
2 4

kittkattgamer answered:

I think it's level 40.
0 6

Lucario_Dialga answered:

You can find limestones uncommon on floor 10 and below, but you can find them really common on floor 50 and get a good deal of limestones.
2 3

Pigpen29 answered:

The moonlit mine has NO limestone floor, it's just the luck of the draw! But if your in winter, on level 45 of the lake mine theres nothin but limestones in the rocks! HOPE THIS HELPS. (IT PROBABLY DOESN"T)
1 2

Wipe42 answered:

It would be very hard if not impossible to find limestone in the Moonlight Mine, but if were talking about the Lake Cave then just go down to level 45. Once you get close to it then use you Hoe to find a secret staircase.
Not here is how you can find it just move around the cave and try to find a black line that blinks when you move. Just dig in that square and you should have found the secret staircase! No more hoping!
0 3

Why cant I advance levels in the mine? Answered painter_1234
Where can i find this??? Answered harvestchic
Where can I find clay? Answered LOVEPINK080195
Where can I find wood? Open knsd341
Where can I find limestone? Answered lol54321