Which floors in the Moonlight Mine can I find limestones?

1. I've tried many foors already and still there is no sign of a single limestone. Am I suppose to use my hammer or my hoe to find it? Or is it even possible to find it in this mine? Also does the season matter?

User Info: 13Framed

13Framed - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I think you can find them on any floor, but you must hit the rocks (not the crystals) to find them. They are quite rare on some floors, and some floors have more limestones than others. There is a floor that has all limestones in the crystals, as well, but that might be in the Lake Mine.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman - 7 years ago 2 4
  2. I think it's level 40.

User Info: kittkattgamer

kittkattgamer - 7 years ago 0 6
  3. You can find limestones uncommon on floor 10 and below, but you can find them really common on floor 50 and get a good deal of limestones.

User Info: Lucario_Dialga

Lucario_Dialga - 7 years ago 2 3
  4. The moonlit mine has NO limestone floor, it's just the luck of the draw! But if your in winter, on level 45 of the lake mine theres nothin but limestones in the rocks! HOPE THIS HELPS. (IT PROBABLY DOESN"T)

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 1 2
  5. It would be very hard if not impossible to find limestone in the Moonlight Mine, but if were talking about the Lake Cave then just go down to level 45. Once you get close to it then use you Hoe to find a secret staircase.
    Not here is how you can find it just move around the cave and try to find a black line that blinks when you move. Just dig in that square and you should have found the secret staircase! No more hoping!

User Info: Wipe42

Wipe42 - 6 years ago 0 3