How can I get Carl to return?

1. Carl left and I've decided after looking around town for which person I want to marry and he is the one, but he's left the town, and I need him to come back, does anyone know how?

User Info: XAnimehottieX

XAnimehottieX - 7 years ago
    So you don't have to ship eggs AND milk? eggs is just fine????

User Info: jgjgffgj

jgjgffgj - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Ship eggs and milk.

User Info: kittkattgamer

kittkattgamer - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Ship eggs, Milk, breadfruit, cocoa, etc.
    Anything you might need to make Desserts

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. Just ship lots of eggs and after a few days, Carl (and Katie) would come back to the village.

User Info: Lucario_Dialga

Lucario_Dialga - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. You have to ship sweets ingredients. Cocoas, Breadfruits, milk, and eggz. Don't worry, the same thing happend to me and he returned in a little more then a week!

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. for me they just came back. I didnt ship any thing along those lines sence I didnt have a cow yet.

User Info: KathrenCullen47

KathrenCullen47 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Ship anything that is needed to make sweets.Things like eggs,milk,cocoa,ect.

User Info: candygirl2341

candygirl2341 - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. Forget what I said. Once I just shipped 5 eggs (any type from this group: egg, good egg, special egg), and the next day Carl came back.

User Info: Lucario_Dialga

Lucario_Dialga - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Ship any sweets or start a new file and talk to him more so he doesn't leave in the first place.

User Info: Jennifer1525

Jennifer1525 - 6 years ago 0 0