How do I raise my dog's hearts?

1. I know he likes a certain type of food I just can't remember what food it is.

User Info: SweetSerenity22

SweetSerenity22 - 7 years ago

1. The Dog LOVES milk. It will jump up and down if you feed it milk. This gets it's heart rate up faster. Also, your pig LOVES potato. Same with the dog, it will jump up an down. It still takes a long time though.

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You can feed the dog almost anything. Try feeding it fish or vegetables.

User Info: thedayea

thedayea (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I just picked my dog up day after day...he's at 5 hearts now, but it was slowwwwww!

User Info: jgjgffgj

jgjgffgj - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. Talkto him evrey day, feed him evrey day also, i feed my dog fish all the time, it took me for ever just to get one heart, just keep trying and you'll eventualy get 10 hearts. ^.^

User Info: NoLife102

NoLife102 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. Your dog only needs to be at three hearts like other people said you can pick him up and feed him everythig ecxept onions and toadstools.

User Info: pikapi98

pikapi98 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. You can raise it's hearts by picking it up and putting it down straight away once a day. You can also feed it food. It'll eat any food (even pontana root), as long as you change to another food every once in a while. Once I fed it rainbow trout sashimi for a long while and it hated it one day.

User Info: Lucario_Dialga

Lucario_Dialga - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. What I noticed when I played this a long time ago.
    Dog likes anything I grew too much of. I just fed him things off the floor or things I'm too lazy to ship. Does NOT like failures!
    Pig will eat anything. Well I forget if he eats toadstools, but he eats failures. Every time I screw up I feed the failure to piggy since he's the only one who likes it.

User Info: Dwes_Trueheart

Dwes_Trueheart - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Basically just pick it up and put it down at lease once a day. Buy the brush and use it on your dog every now and again also feed it daily. This wil increase your dogs love for faster than just feeding it or picking it up.

User Info: Wipe42

Wipe42 - 6 years ago 0 0