Question from SweetSerenity22

How do I raise my dog's hearts?

I know he likes a certain type of food I just can't remember what food it is.

Pigpen29 answered:

The Dog LOVES milk. It will jump up and down if you feed it milk. This gets it's heart rate up faster. Also, your pig LOVES potato. Same with the dog, it will jump up an down. It still takes a long time though.
0 0

Answers

thedayea answered:

You can feed the dog almost anything. Try feeding it fish or vegetables.
0 1

jgjgffgj answered:

I just picked my dog up day after day...he's at 5 hearts now, but it was slowwwwww!
0 3

NoLife102 answered:

Talkto him evrey day, feed him evrey day also, i feed my dog fish all the time, it took me for ever just to get one heart, just keep trying and you'll eventualy get 10 hearts. ^.^
1 1

pikapi98 answered:

Your dog only needs to be at three hearts like other people said you can pick him up and feed him everythig ecxept onions and toadstools.
0 1

Lucario_Dialga answered:

You can raise it's hearts by picking it up and putting it down straight away once a day. You can also feed it food. It'll eat any food (even pontana root), as long as you change to another food every once in a while. Once I fed it rainbow trout sashimi for a long while and it hated it one day.
0 0

Dwes_Trueheart answered:

What I noticed when I played this a long time ago.
Dog likes anything I grew too much of. I just fed him things off the floor or things I'm too lazy to ship. Does NOT like failures!
Pig will eat anything. Well I forget if he eats toadstools, but he eats failures. Every time I screw up I feed the failure to piggy since he's the only one who likes it.
0 0

Wipe42 answered:

Basically just pick it up and put it down at lease once a day. Buy the brush and use it on your dog every now and again also feed it daily. This wil increase your dogs love for faster than just feeding it or picking it up.
0 0

How long does it take to raise hearts on my horse? Open leeloulou
How do you get hearts for the baby? Answered angelsgirl116
Rival? Unanswered demon2014
How do I get the pig? Unanswered AlphaSilverStar
Is there any way to tell up cracks and down cracks? Answered Magicuser22