Where can I find minikit detector?

1. I want find the mini kits, but I don't know where the minikit detector is or how to get it?

User Info: gokufan35

gokufan35 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the mission in chapter v The empire strikes back mission 5 Cloud city trap and kill the clones and run around your x wing do a complete circle one or two times and over the x wing you will see a shadow go where the shadow is and there you go just leaves go to mos easley bar and buy it.

User Info: piparapope

piparapope - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The minikit detector becomes available to purchase in Mos Eisley after you find the red power brick in Ep5, Ch5. When Luke lands at Cloud City, the red power brick is snugged up right behind the X-wing fighter.

Once you buy the minikit detector, you need to toggle it on in the Extras menu.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 4 years ago 0 0