Question from TonyHawk6478048

How to easily get 1,000,000?

I need to easily get 1,000,000,000 lego studs so I can Buy anakin skywalker's ghost?

Rendez333 answered:

there are a couple ways:

Time: like 1-2 minutes
Total: around 30,000 studs
What: go outside the cantina and destroy EVERYTHING. Repeat as many times as desired.

Time: a good 30-50 minutes
Total: 120,000 (IV, I) 100,000 (V, I ) if playing on freeplay)
What: Play the first mission for both Episode IV & V

Time: LONG
Total: N/A
What: Unlock the stud fountain by getting 99 gold bricks.

NOTE: Character bonuses and Minikit Bonuses do not let you keep the 1,000,000 studs.

Im sure there are more ways but these are the ways i know how to get alot.
2 0

Answers

svpaladin answered:

Your best bet for massive stud collecting is to activate as many stud multipliers as you possibly can.

There are 5 overall, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x.

If you activate more than one at the same time, they are cumulative, for example, the 2x and 4x active at once = 8x increase in stud value (from 10/100/1000 to 80/800/8000)...

Activating all 5 is the quickest way to riches, as the multiplier is 3840x stud value! At that rate, even basic silver (10) studs = 38,400, and the semi-rare blue (1000) studs = 3,840,000 (yes, that's 3 million per)

Now, the 2 most prolific stud places I remember in the game are:

Fountain in the courtyard of the cantina, requires all 99 gold bricks to have been earned/bought...

Mission Named "Falcon Flight" - I believe it's Episode V, Mission II. After the first segment vs. the Star Destroyers, there are respawning asteroids that usually spit out studs if destroyed. The last segment has, I believe, at least 6 respawning rocks. All you do is fly back and forth blasting these rocks and collecting studs over and over, finally leaving once you have enough studs and/or are about to die... (if not using invincibility power)
1 0

SMASHbrono21 answered:

The quickest way to collect studs is to get (at least) the first three multipliers. then, go into one of the quickest missions you can find (I recommend the first level of episode IV) and go through the entire level collecting every stud you can find. This should get you around 500k+; rinse and repeat.
0 0