Review by hyncer

"Once you buy this game, you'll be wanting a refund."

That's right, this game is 96% the same as the Super Mario 2 on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. What's the only difference? Just a new boss and yoshi challenge? Don't buy this game. Believe me, it'll save you money. Buy another game instead.

Graphics 7.1/10: The graphics are a little okay. But just because it's okay still doesn't mean the game is good. Really, i'd say the Graphics are a bit... um, corny. Yeah, I mean, one time I jumped onto an edge of a platform and than suddenly like a glitch, Mario's body kind of got stuck in the ground. The screen starting messing up and green blotches started covering the screen. Cheap material...

Sound 4.6/10: Why a 4? Here are some reasons. First of all, when you reach like a boss or somethin, they say something. You can barely even understand what their saying. They should make it more clear. Second, the music of levels is the same old boring music. If you have the game, you'll know what I mean. The sound is just really annoying.

Replay Value 2/10: Okay, I had to give the Replay Value a chance. It's really a 1 though. Play this game through once and you'll put it in your games drawer and you'll never play it again. Unless you play Multi-Player that is.

Multiplayer 8.1/10: Weeee, fun. No, not really. The only reason I rated this an 8 is because I like to trap my opponent in the trash can. HEHehehe.

Difficulty 3.2/10: Yeah yeah you heard me. I give it a 3. Why? I beat this game in less than 2 hours without a guide! The yoshi challenge what? Added another hour to my gameplay? Wheepee! This game might be able to last you on your bus ride to school.

Control 8.1/10: Is this the only good part of the game? Yes. The play control is okay I guess, but they could've used a better reason for the L and R buttons maybe for like switching through items if the game had some with the L and using it with the R. Well, that's just my opinion.

Overall: I'm too lazy to do the math :). I guess i'll just round it to 5.2. Now that you read this, have you changed your mind about the game? Good. If you want to actullay buy this game but save money, go to a store and go to a try out, if its open, go up to it shouldn't take you more than a few hours, that is, if you have time on your hands.

Reviewer's Score: 5/10 | Originally Posted: 06/21/01, Updated 06/21/01