Question from supermario11196

Ranking?

How do I get 5 stars in Ranking on the preparations screen? It went from 3 to 2.

Distant_Rainbow answered:

Which ranking?

There are 5 categories which are ranked, which all use different standards for being ranked.

Tactics - Total number of turns taken for playing the game. The less turns you took, the better the rank.
Survival - Whether all of your recruited characters are alive. If someone died and you saved afterwards, too bad, you have irrevocably damaged this rank.
Funds - Total monetary value of all items you currently possess, plus the gold you have. The more money, the better.
EXP - Total experience gained by all your units. The more EXP you gained, the better.
Combat - Your battle efficiency. The higher the ratio of (battles that ended up with you killing an enemy unit) / (total number of battles initiated by all of your characters), the better.
0 0

S Ranking? Answered MadFaq
Does getting 5-star ranking in everything for tactician confer bonuses? Answered scorpio_origin
How do I beat the final chapter? Open JMISBEST
Should I start again? Answered JMISBEST
Which 2 to use? Answered JMISBEST