Question from achimed

Harken vs. Raven?

I like Raven and Harken, but I heard Raven is rewarding but it takes too much time.

Distant_Rainbow answered:

'Takes too much time'? Raven is recruited fairly early into the game, so even though he doesn't have Lyn Mode to get trained, it's not like he's missing a lot; he's usable right from the get-go. He has nice bases and good growths, too.

Plus, the next chapter, Port of Badon, has literally a ton of Pirates, easy EXP for Raven if you do decide to train him up.

Not to say that Harken is useless. He's a great unit in his own right with solid bases, and doesn't need training at all; he's usable in combat right off the bat.

If you are someone who can stomach training Nino, I don't see why you can't train Raven, who overpowers her in every aspect except 20/20 stats, which is a useless factor.
1 0

I cannot seem to be able to get harken,please help? Answered lucifer1515
Harken and Karel? Answered PBmeista
Harken or Karel? Answered BigTheBrat
How do you pick between Harken and Karel? Answered SirRonny
Is there anyway to recruit Harken and Karel? Answered AnswerFreak