How do I get to tolbi?

1. How do I get to tolbi?

I seem to be stuck i cant make the ship set sail. Can someone please

help me on how to get there. Thank you.

User Info: Razor_Nik

Razor_Nik - 8 years ago
    I have done all that but on the ship there are the guys with the backpack in the middle talking to the other travelers tryign to convince them into rowing the boat and the north room is the same thing the captains just sitting in his room doing nothing the blue cap guys is on the deck with the red hat guy and the ther blue hat guy is on the place where he watches the sea but i dont know what to do next it wont let the ship set sail do i have to do something in lunpa or something else?

User Info: Razor_Nik

Razor_Nik - 8 years ago
    Ummm i cant find it can you tell me where it is exactly in the room?

because i see a little square thing in ther top of the room it looks like a

door is that it and if so how do i open it?

User Info: Razor_Nik

Razor_Nik - 8 years ago
    Oh no never mind!!!! i found it thank you people who helped me! =]]]]!!!!!

User Info: Razor_Nik

Razor_Nik - 8 years ago

1. From BF_Gamer's FAQ:

"Now, make your way back to Kalay, and enter it. Go into the Inn and talk to
    the guy, with a backpack on, in the north part of the Inn. Now, exit Kalay.
    There will be a long boring talk here, but you can't continue on in the game
    unless this happens. After the talk Isaac will leave Kalay. Now, from Kalay
    head south-west to find Kalay Docks. Once in Kalay Dock Garet will come out
    and talk about the ocean. After Garet is done talking head to the building
    directly infront of you. Talk to the lady at the counter to buy a ticket.
    Once you go the ticket exit the building. Head north-west and talk to the guy
    with the red hat on to get on the ship. Once on the ship walk over to the gray
    haired guy. There will be a talk about all the monsters there are in the sea.
    Then the guy with the blue hat on will sneak off. Follow the guy with the blue
    house into the room, but before you get into the room he will come out and run
    off looking guilty. Now, head toward the north part of the ship and enter that
    room. Head toward the northern part of this room to hear a conversation
    between a couple warriors and a travel guide. They will run out of the room
    and go talk to the captin. When the conversation is done exit this room, and
    climb up the ladder that is in the middle of the ship. Examine the post in the
    middle of the area to get the Anchor Charm. Climb back down and go into the
    room at the bottom of the ship. In this room climb up the ladder and talk to
    the guy with the blue hat. There will be a long pointless talk here. After
    the talk go up and return the Anchor Charm to the Captin. You will be forced
    into protecting the oarsmen. When the talk is done exit this room and head to
    the room on the north of the ship. Go down the stairs in this room to get into
    another converstation. Now, the ship will set sail!"

User Info: pikachu092

pikachu092 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In the top cabin room there is a staircase that is slightly hidden. Go down it to trigger the next scene.

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Darn, this took forever to find. North of a...cook, I think,and a backpacker, there is a door that looks nothing like a door. Enter it, and the game explains for you, shockingly. The rest is possible in LESS than 3 weeks....

User Info: twili74

twili74 - 7 years ago 0 0