Review by bombmanpro

"Wonderful graphics!"

This game is wonderful. You will love it if you will buy it thats what I half to say. So let me give you this review so you understand what I'm talkin about.

Graphics 10/10
This game has the best animated graphics I ever seen! Has wonderful colors. The graphics are my favortie thing about this gamem because there really great. I bought this game because of the wonderful graphics mostly. This makes the game really cool.

Sound 7/10
The sound is okay I just think they could ad a little more better music because it gets a little annoying listening to this wierd music. This is the most thing I hate about this game.

Gameplay 9/10
This is a very good sidescroler game. Very hard, fun and neat. You get powerups, new abilities and you even get to play little mini games in it. The only thing I don't like about it is once you run out of continues it's very hard and you can't earn any continues so it's kind of a bummer. But still the gameplay of this game is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play control 10/10
The play control is very simple. It takes about 10 minutes to get the hang of it. I really love games with simple play controls. The only thing I don't like about the play control is it's very hard in the begining. I just took me a very long time becuase I couldn't beat it because the play control was tuff because you couldn't run in the begging but still I think the play control for this game is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satisfaction 10/10
every penny was worth for this game. I love it. It takes a long time to beat it and is very fun. I think this game never gets boring because I already beat it and I still ove playing the game. I dunno why, but I got 5 other games and play this one all the time.

Overall 10/10
This game is one of the best rayman games I ever played in my whole life. UBI SOFT defintley made a really good game this time.

Buy or rent
I would say buy because It's a really long game and very hard and once you beat it you'll want to play it all over again. So get this game now. It's the best GBA game to come out so far because the graphics are soooooooooooooooooooooo goood and I love the play control. So buy this game, you will not be mad.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 08/16/01, Updated 08/16/01