Review by Mike277

"This is the best Game for GBA...buy it now!!!"

First off I would like to say that I am very excited to see that Activision pulled off an amazing game for Game Boy Advance. And It is called Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

Game Play: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 Is amazing. Especially when it comes to Game Play. You can choose a Skater Then just Pull of hundreds of cool moves! (I would know because I'm a Skateboarder.) However I must, add that the multi player was tapped out(Why did they do this?) Even though the lack of Multi Player, this is a very fun and exciting game, You choose one of 13 Skaters and just play through each level earning money to buy stats, moves, and better boards! The game play here is awesome!

Game Play score:9/10

Graphics: The Graphics on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 kick ass! I'm not kidding! These are as good as they are on the Playstation! You can really tell that Activision are REALLY working hard! Other than some facial stuff, the graphics are what you would expect from Game Boy Advace! Nothing less than the best!

Graphics score: 10/10

Sound: The sound is great! I never thought I would ever hear such great tunes on a Game Boy Advance! I really love all of the music tracks on the game! They are all great! You couldn't ask for anything more! Even though the lack of words (or, singing) the Sound is super! I could go on forever talking about how great the sound is! (but, I won't)

Sound score:10/10

Control: Unfortunately, because of the button configuration thing on the Game Boy Advance is the way it is. Well, let's say it's less that perfect. I would rather use a Playstation Controler than to have to struggle for about 5-10 minutes. But, it's not that bad, once you get the hang of it, you can play the game with no problem, but You have to get use to it first, which can be kind of a pain.

Control score:7/10

Replay :Yes, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 has it all. You'll keep playing this and never get tired of it. Even though, the lack of multiplay, this is one grand game you better not pass up.

Replay score: 9/10

Buy or, rent? Buy. You should defiantly BUY this game, It has game play that rocks, Killer graphics, and mega sound, Do not miss the chance to buy one of the best games in history!

Total Score: 9/10