Question from JayXVader

How to get in the big dive spot in route132?

The one in the ocenan current with rocks around it.

From: ROFreak88 6 years ago

U cant its all blocked off. If u really wanna go in u would have to use the walk tru walls cheat.

Unless I'm mistaken, there is no Route 132. Can you double check that number?

Uhm........... i bet im d only that knows it, ones in a blue moon a island appear on the opposite side at the route 131 it is the mirage island, after seeing the mirage island another island will appear on this route(route 132). it is filled with wynauts just like the mirage island but in this case there are 2 rare berries in here the apicot and ganlon berry, it is the other way of obtaining these berries.

Do you mean rt 123 if you find dark spots you can get the right one and you'll get in the sea floor cavern or the island thats has a hidden entrance.