Question from JayXVader

How to get in the big dive spot in route132?

The one in the ocenan current with rocks around it.

iamtheprodigy asked for clarification:

Unless I'm mistaken, there is no Route 132. Can you double check that number?

ROFreak88 answered:

U cant its all blocked off. If u really wanna go in u would have to use the walk tru walls cheat.
1 2

Answers

zvuzay answered:

Uhm........... i bet im d only that knows it, ones in a blue moon a island appear on the opposite side at the route 131 it is the mirage island, after seeing the mirage island another island will appear on this route(route 132). it is filled with wynauts just like the mirage island but in this case there are 2 rare berries in here the apicot and ganlon berry, it is the other way of obtaining these berries.
0 4

zvuzay answered:

0 4

123bobman answered:

Do you mean rt 123 if you find dark spots you can get the right one and you'll get in the sea floor cavern or the island thats has a hidden entrance.
1 1

Dive? Answered njablaze
Where can I find the hm dive ? Answered gatos13
Why can't I see the underwater when I use dive? Open maehrola
Whats a extra spot in your party? Answered lil3joker
Can I dump my game without a flashcard? Unanswered Charlzard1103