Which Pokemon Do I Need To Show The Man For Him To See Mirage Island?

1. I need to know this.... PLEASE!!! I show the dude a different pokemon everyday and he says he doesnt see it.... can someone please help me!!!!

User Info: ChrisPerez001

ChrisPerez001 - 7 years ago
    HyperSpark Answered You just need to beat the elite 4 to get to Mirage Island.After that,it's actually by luck if he sees it(which means you can get to Mirage Island).

---

Wrong, it can be gotten to at anytime even before the E4, but it is extremely by luck

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC - 7 years ago

1. You just need to beat the elite 4 to get to Mirage Island.After that,it's actually by luck if he sees it(which means you can get to Mirage Island).

User Info: HyperSpark

HyperSpark - 7 years ago 0 1

1. There is no particular Pokemon, but the first two bits of the individual Pokemon's Personality Value is compared to a Random number assigned to the Island that day if one of the Pokemon on your teams first two bits match that number he will see it

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0