Question from ChrisPerez001

Which Pokemon Do I Need To Show The Man For Him To See Mirage Island?

I need to know this.... PLEASE!!! I show the dude a different pokemon everyday and he says he doesnt see it.... can someone please help me!!!!

RaikouTGC asked for clarification:

HyperSpark Answered You just need to beat the elite 4 to get to Mirage Island.After that,it's actually by luck if he sees it(which means you can get to Mirage Island).

---

Wrong, it can be gotten to at anytime even before the E4, but it is extremely by luck

HyperSpark answered:

You just need to beat the elite 4 to get to Mirage Island.After that,it's actually by luck if he sees it(which means you can get to Mirage Island).
0 1

Answers

RaikouTGC answered:

There is no particular Pokemon, but the first two bits of the individual Pokemon's Personality Value is compared to a Random number assigned to the Island that day if one of the Pokemon on your teams first two bits match that number he will see it
1 0

Mirage Island? Answered answerman789
Southern Island? Answered vex757
How do I open the Island Cave for Regice? Answered Labiggs
What is the shiny ratio of an egg from a shiny pokemon and a regular pokemon? Answered OneWingAngel35
Why is my pokemon won't lay egg? Answered Cheat_user138