Review by Kirby Freak101

"When the N64 generation came by, everyone thought Side-Scrollers would die, how wrong they were!"

I just wanted to say, this game is great. For you guys that don't know, or have never played SNES. This is a port of Super Mario World from the SNES. Now for you guys that played it, don't go around saying ''What a waste of money, I own it already!'' Well, if you love Super Mario World so much, then why wouldn't you want to play it on a car trip? Buying this game is the only way! Anyways, that's another subject, lets get on to the review.

Graphics-8/10. It's not showing off the GBA's graphical capabilities because they wanted to make a pixel perfect port from the SNES to the GBA. The graphics are great anyways, so I am sure you will love them!

Sound-10/10. Some of the best classical Mario tunes and Sound effects ever! If you have always liked Mario games, then this will bring back memories. Some of the known ones are Yoshi's theme, the 2 stage themes and many more. Not only that, but they added Voices to Mario and Luigi, they don't have superb quality cause there on cartridges, but great none the less!

Story-9/10. Mario must save the Princess from Bowser/Koopa again! But this time, it is not in the Mushroom Kingdom! It is in a place called dinosaur land! Mario meets a new friend named Yoshi to join his team. With him and Luigi, Bowser is toast!

GamePlay-10/10. One of the best Side-Scrollers ever. When Super Mario Bros 3. was released on the NES in 1990, everyone thought there would never be a better Mario game! But when SNES arrived, Super Mario World easily took it's place. The fun part about this game is that you can go around on Maps, and enter stages, and you stomp on enemies. Bah, I know half of you have played Mario games, so I won't go over the whole concept. But this game has lots of new features such as a Feather to replace the Power Leaf in Super Mario Bros. 3. Lots of other things as well, try it , you will like it!

Final-10/10-Get this game, even if you already own it for SNES, you won't regret it, I promise! Also, don't listen to those people that say it's a waste of money, they just can't afford this game and/or a GBA!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 02/20/02, Updated 01/04/03