Name entry for bonus items
At the name entry screen, enter one of these names for bonus item(s) in the inventory at the start of the game.
Password Effect Shining 2 extra herbs in inventory for any character Force 2 valuing scrolls in inventory for any character Segata Equiped with Judo suit for Dragonute only NomuNomu Equiped with Leaf briefs for Archer only Soul healing drop in inventory for any character AiAi Monkey Doll in inventory for any character Salamander Painter's Soul in inventory for any character
Contributed By: _Green_Knight_.
With this you can sell the shop it's own items.
1. Go to any shop.
2. Grab any item of your own.
3. Press R three times.
4. Take it back to your inventory.
5. Drop it.
6. Go over to any item that is for sale and you can purchase.
7. Grab it.
8. Drag it in your inventory.
9. Press R.
10. Drop it.
Note: You Must Be Able To Purchase The Item
Contributed By: Segaholic 4100.
1. Play in multi-player mode (works best with 2 players).
2. Have player 2 drop items desired to be duplicated.
3. Player 1 then picks up the items.
4. (Timing Essential!) Player 1 goes to start menu and selects end game. Player 2 gets ready to turn off GBA and does so as soon as player 1's screen says game saved.
5. Enjoy having both player 1 and 2 having possession of the items.
Contributed By: Master916.
Unlockable How to Unlock Advance Mode Finish the game once with any character
Contributed By: Doom.
Names for Classes and Bonuses
Naming the characters as a certain Shining Force character nets a bonus in stats when you start the game.
Warrior - Max - +10 Str
Archer - Hans - +10 Vit
Mage - Anri - +10 Int
DragonNewt - Bleu - +10 Dex
Contributed By: JosephCain.
During advanced mode make your way to the Dark Castle. On the map press and hold the L and R buttons while selecting the level. This should bring you to a secret dungeon.
Contributed By: Chodamon.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge.
Have We Been Fooled?
You can submit a problem report for any non-working or fake code in the lists above.