Review by Mike Shaffer

"This isn't a game, it's a joke! And not a very funny one, either......."

Ever since the first Mortal Kombat game, I've been a big fan of the series. When I first heard about Mortal Kombat Advance, I was thinking ''Alright, cool! A Mortal Kombat game for Game Boy Advance! I bet it's going to be great!” Oh, how wrong I was.......

The graphics in this game aren't too bad. Some of it is kind of blocky, but that's understandable with the GBA's small screen size. Unfortunately, this is the only aspect of Mortal Kombat Advance that isn't completely horrible.

I can't even begin to describe how bad this really is. You just have to play it for yourself to know how truly awful the gameplay in Mortal Kombat Advance is. For one, the controls aren't very responsive at all, and just performing a special move can be a very difficult task. Another thing is that the collision detection is terrible, which makes playing this game even less fun (not that it was very fun to begin with). That's about all I can think of to describe how bad the gameplay is, you'd have to actually play this horrible game to see exactly what I mean.

Ugh. I have never heard such repetitive music in all my life. It gets really, REALLY annoying! And besides that, it's just plain bad. As for the sound effects, they're alright, but there's not much variety to them, which means you'll be hearing them over and over, which just adds to the high level of annoyance in this game.

Replayability: 1/10
I honestly don't know why anyone would ever want to play this game again after playing it one time. Except maybe to show off to their friends and say ''Hey, you want to see the worst video game ever made?” Otherwise, there is absolutely nothing in this game that would make you want to keep playing it.

Final Recommendation:
Stay away from this game! Stay far, far away! This is honestly the worst video game I have ever played in my life. I'm not very strict on what I think is a good video game, either. I enjoy many games that a lot of people seem to hate. I wanted to like this game, I really did. But after playing it, I realized how bad it really is. The people that made this game deserve to be punished. Shame on you, Virtucraft!

Overall score: 1/10