Where can I find mythril weapons?

1. I have searched everywhere for them

User Info: shadowmecha

shadowmecha - 7 years ago

1. 1) They are occasionally given as rewards after random wandering clan battles.
    2) You can buy them at Nono's shop if you have a trading partner to help you restock the shop.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Some of them can also be bought at shops.
    I found that Mythril Brand, Sword, and Sabre were all available in both shops and random battles.

User Info: LordBillyBlue

LordBillyBlue - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There are two ways to get mythril items.
    1) Beat up random clans, fight them everyday, go out of your way to beat them up. If you have an emulator, illegal by the way, you can guarentee a mythril item. 1) Savestate before the last person is dead. 2) Look at reward, if its not mythril item, then revert back to savestate and try again until you get the item you want.
    2) Trade with another gameboy and Nono will supply it. You automatically get a mythril item from him after the quest but he never restocks again.

User Info: deathstriker24

deathstriker24 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You can get your mithril weapons from clan wars matches (random clan fights). I have not tried the Nono style because nobody else has this game, but it should work!

User Info: PlayThruIt1337

PlayThruIt1337 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Technically its not illegal to have an emulator providing you actually own the game. I finished FE7 the legit way and then downloaded the rom and patched it with a hack.

User Info: genericname1234

genericname1234 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Random Battles are the longest way, but it'll will ensure that your team is strong enough to fight anyone.

User Info: kinryuten

kinryuten - 7 years ago 0 0