Where can I find the Djinn Core?

1. I have the official handbook and checked out many of the guides on gamefaqs and checked the maps. I am in the right area to find Core, but I walk over and over and over and run into many enemies , but have yet to fun into Core. He's the only one I have left before I have all 72. How come he's now showing up? I know I'm in the right area. Can someone help? Does anyone know why he's not where he's supposed to be?

User Info: hitzjamzdw

hitzjamzdw - 7 years ago

1. Try checking for a video guide on Youtube.com also the area isn't restricted to only a few pixels, if Core is supposed to be in a forest it is anywhere in the forest so try widening your search area.

User Info: Nexxnokk

Nexxnokk - 7 years ago 0 0

1. No idea. If you really are in the right place then he should appear. You can try running around in a bit wider area then you are doing now, but maybe you already tried that.

That is the only advise I can give though. Sorry.

User Info: Tadano_Nika

Tadano_Nika - 7 years ago 0 0