Review by gold21

"Such a great game!"

Introduction- This is one great golden sun game! If you had played the first golden sun game, then you would know a little bit about this game. If you enjoy the first golden sun game, here is one more for you. This is something I was looking forward to see and here I see it now. This game can be new to some people, but if you had played golden sun before, then this is nothing really new. This has a new story started off by the fist series of golden sun. If you are a golden sun fan, you might want to check this great game out. This game has some new things and some old things in it. This game is longer then the first golden sun. If you want long games, then you can check this game out. This is one good game for huge golden fans. This should not be much of a surprise for golden sun fans because the first golden sun game was such a great game and I know you would expect more. This game is well made. The game's battle system is also great, but it's almost like the last game. There are new summons in this game if you were looking for them. There are many things, that you might want to check out in this game, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Story 10/10

The story starts shortly after the first golden sun. There are new heroes in this game. If you are wondering where the other heroes from the other golden sun went, they are just following you and trying to stop you. The golden sun the lost age, story starts out as you are lost in a island. You are in the middle of nowhere and Alex, is nowhere to be found. This game has a very interesting story, but you have to play the game to find out. Your main point in this game is to lit the lighthouse, but you already know if you played golden sun before. This game will keep you busy. There are lots of things, you will want to find out when you start playing it.

Graphics 10/10

The graphics in this game is great! The characters in this game is very detail. The background of this game is also very detail. I can tell the programmers put a lot of work into this. I am glad the game has such great graphics. If you like games with good graphics, then here is one game you might want to check out. This game has the best graphic of all the games, that I had played. This is one of the best thing in this game, but there are lots of things are good in this awesome game. This is worth the time to look at. Everything is detail in this game. The attacks in this game is great. The attacks in this game are one of my favorite things in this game, but there might be some attacks, that won't like.

Gameplay 10/10

The battle system in this game is like the last golden sun, but things will change once you get to the certain point of the game. This game has a battle system of taking turns. If you lie taking turn games, then here is one thing you should check out. I know some people don't like taking turn battle systems, but this game is still great. You ca have up to eight character in this game. You will need to level up in this game to get stronger, but if you had played the first golden sun, then this is nothing really new to you. There are lots of thing you can do in this game. You know that you can fight bosses. The bosses in this game is not so hard, but it's not so easy either. The bosses in this game is very interesting.

The summons in this game is very cool. They all have different looks. If you like games that have summons, then this game is what you are looking for. You can even combine summons in this game! This game is great for its summonings. The summons in this game are different from golden sun, but some are still the same. This game's summons are very detail. If you like Final Fantasy games or the first golden sun, then here is something you will really want to look at. The summons are so cool it's hard to resist to look at. This is one of the things, that makes this game good. If summons is one of the things you like, then this game has a lot of summons waiting for you to get.

You will have sidequests in this game. The sidequests in this game are not very long, but they are still fun. If you have all the Djinni, then you can fight the strongest boss in this game. The strongest boss in this game is very hard to defeat, you can try for hours and still not defeat him. The sidequests in this game are worth doing, they are very fun at times. If you want to get all the summons, then you will have to do the sidequests. This will keep you busy for a while. If you don't like doing sidequests, then you can go to the end of the game, but I suggest you do them. The summons, that you get from the sidequests are very useful. If you miss some sidequests, you can always do them in a "New Game Plus". There are lots of things you can do before you finish the game.

Sound 10/10

The sounds and music here is really good. THe sounds and music does not repeat like most GBA games does. I can see the programmers put some time into making the music and sounds into this game. If you still don't like it, you can also mute the sound and turn on your favorite music instead. There are some parts though, that the programmers could have put a little more time in, but I won't complain. This game is already great without the sound, but the sound just adds a little more excitement into the game.

Replayability 10/10

Replaying this game would be great! There are lots of things you can do while playing over. Yes, there is a "New Game Plus" option in this game. You can replay this game to make your characters stronger and get the items such as mints. There are things in the game, that you can see again. This game is really worth playing over again. If you really like it the first time, then try to beat the game when the monsters are stronger. You can put this game away until you forget everything about it, then years later bring it out and play it again this is a fun thing to do if you're bored. For most golden sun fans, I suggest you play it at least twice. If you like new game plus, then here is a game for you.

Rent or Buy?

I would have to say, "buy". This game is very good and is worth getting. If you had never play golden sun before, then you might want to rent it first. This game is something for golden sun fans. If you like battle system games, then you might want to buy this game. This game is very good in all the ways I talked about above. If you don't like battle system games, but still want to try this out, then I suggest you rent it. If you don't like the game, you can just return it. If you don't like level games, but want to see what this game is like, I suggest you rent it first. This game is not a disappointment. I hope the next golden sun game is this good(if they are coming out a new one). I really hope to see another game like this. This is one of the best games, that I had played. I hope for all you golden sun fans to get this game! One more great game to add to your collection. If you like collecting battle system games like I do, then this is a something that you must have. This is something most people had lok forward to seeing.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/23/05