How do I get the master sword?

1. I can't find out how to get the master sword. Can somebody help me?

User Info: dax62679

dax62679 - 7 years ago

1. Go get the three pendants from East Palace, Mountain Tower, and Desert Palace. Then go through the Lost Woods until you find a sword with a big gray platform under it. Some swords are phonies. It's obvious to find the real one. Then go behind it and grab it with (R).

User Info: mariobros_128

mariobros_128 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to finish the first 3 dungeons and get their pendants. East Palace, Desert Palace, and then Mountain Palace. then head to the Lost Woods and get the sword.

User Info: spazer197929

spazer197929 - 7 years ago 3 1
  2. You need to beat East Palace, Desert Palace, and Mountain palace. If you're having trouble getting into Desert Palace, you need book of modura so you can understand hylian language. You then need to enter the lost woods and find your way through. Watch out for the thieves!

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Beat all the three dungeons and have the book of mudura to translate it,then head to the lost woods and get the sword.

User Info: timo4142

timo4142 - 7 years ago 1 1