How do I get to the boss in the first palace in the dark world?

1. I ran out of keys before i could open all the doors. Is there a way that i can buy an extra key or do I have to restart the game?

User Info: IMARIES

IMARIES - 7 years ago

1. Hmm... you are probably missing a key somewhere, probably near the start of the dungeon. I know that there are enough keys to open all the doors in that palace, but if you get all the keys in that place, it will seem like you have one extra key for a long while. Go though the place and check everywhere again. Make sure to check for bombable walls, that dungeon has a lot of those.

Oh, and you can't buy keys in this game, so if by some chance you really can't get the last key in the palace, then you will have to the game all over again.

User Info: BlizzardandBlaz

BlizzardandBlaz - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Under normal circumstances, there is no way to get stuck in a dungeon in this game. You just need to look harder to see where you missed a key.

User Info: Red_Shifter

Red_Shifter - 7 years ago 0 0