How do i Trade?

1. Ok. I have Sapphire but no Gameboy Advance. I'm playing this game on the DS. I really want a treeko and mudkip and other pokemon too. My friend has the fire red on his DS too. Is there any way to trade with him or any body else?

User Info: MarioBro8170

MarioBro8170 - 7 years ago
    I've had this question on too long!!! I need mor real and good answers!! not that these are bad, I highly apreciat them, but I wan to be 1,000,000% sure I know the answer

User Info: MarioBro8170

MarioBro8170 - 6 years ago

1. OK, the answer (to be more specific) is no. You need 2 GBAs and a GBA link cable to be able to trade those pokemon. You cannot do this with two ds's.

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Sadly, no. Sorry man, your outta luck.

User Info: Gothic89

Gothic89 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. ok. since u make it sound like a ds. Have u beaten the elite 4? if u have then make sure there are six pokemon in the pc(no hm moves) and got to the menu on the ds game and itll say migrate from blah blah blah and go to the pal park and catch em

User Info: skittles653

skittles653 - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. The DS does not support any Multiplayer Functions of ANY GBA Game

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. The answer is as Raikou said. What more information do you need? :)

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang - 6 years ago 0 0